Contact Information

4164 Upper Mountain Road, Sanborn, New York 14132 ~

Steven M. Kroening, Highway Superintendent
Phone: 716-433-8829 Ext. 120/124 

Patrick McCoy, Deputy Highway Superintendent

Shirley Doak, Highway Secretary ~
Phone: 716-433-8829  Ext. 127     Clerk Office Hours 8am - 2pm M-F

Electronic Drop Off

  Monday's from  8am-2pm contact Shirley (716-433-8829 X 127) with questions.
*FOR TOWN OF CAMBRIA RESIDENTS ONLY* proof of residency is required

Mt. View Cemetery
If you have any inquiries about purchasing a plot, or need information about the
Cemetery please contact Steven Kroening (716) 433-8829 X 120/124.

Mt. View Cemetery Map

Driveway Culvert Permit Form
If you would like to obtain a Culvert Permit Form please contact Shirley by phone (716)-433-8829 x 127
between 8am-2pm, after 2pm leave a voicemail or by email:

Highway Information

*Beginning November 1st through April 1st, the Town of Cambria's Winter Parking Ordinance will be in effect. No parking is permitted on town roads between the hours of 1 am and 7 am. Be sure to keep vehicles off the roadway during these hours so we can plow for the morning commute.

*Our Brush Pick-Up Schedule remains the same as in years past, from April 15th through June. We DO NOT PICK - UP in July and August. The summer months are reserved for our paving projects. We will resume picking up the first week of September and throughout the fall until November 1st . Mulch will be available to all town residents for pickup. Loading is at our convience, please make sure to notify us in advance.

*We are continuing to complete ditching projects that have been approved by the Drainage Committee. There is a ditching policy in effect for the Town and minor ditches and swales are not the responsibility of the Town. For further explanation of this policy, please call the Highway Department.

*As more homes are constructed in our beautiful community, I would like to remind property owners that we have a driveway culvert permit that must be signed before installing a culvert along a Town road. The town does not have to install the pipe, but it must be approved by the Highway Superintendent and a set up fee must be paid if a private contractor installs the pipe. Please be aware that the Town reserves the right to remove any pipe that has not been properly installed and permit not approved. DRIVEWAY CULVERTS - NO CONCRETE ON ROAD RIGHT OF WAY!

For dead deer found on:
Town Roads contact our Highway department at (716) 433-8829 ext. 127
County Roads, contact the Niagara County Highway Department at (716) 439-7360.
State Roads, contact the NYS DOT at (716) 438-2396

As always if you have any concerns, please feel free to call the Highway Department at 716-433-8829 x127 and we will help you any way we can.

More info about the highway dept.