PARTIAL OPENING OF THE CAMBRIA TOWN HALL
Effective Monday, April 12, 2021
Town of Cambria Town Hall will be open
Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm- no appointment necessary.
Covid-19 guidelines- masks, temperature check upon entry.
Town Hall will be closed and appointments will be
necessary between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm
Assessor’s Office: Debra Littere (433-8161 x122) email@example.com
Tax Collector: Debra Littere (433-8161 x122) firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Inspector: James McCann (433-8161 x126/111) Jim’s cell (803-7982) email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ***See Building Inspector page for more detail
Highway Dept.: Jon MacSwan (433-8829 x127) Jon’s cell (531-2089) email@example.com
Water/Sewer Dept.: Dan Shoop (433-2468 x 114) Dan’s cell (523-0136) firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Clerk’s Office: Tamara Cooper 433-7664 x136/110/131) email@example.com
Supervisor’s Office: Wright Ellis (433-8523 x 119/112) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynn at email@example.com
Update on Court 4/15/2021
Court will be held on Tuesday May 4, 2021 @ 2:30 pm
Tuesday May 18, 2021 @ 7 pm
Please Click on the link below for information on the Refuse Carts Program
In order to ensure the safety of our employees and the public-
please read the following guidelines:
There will be a greeter at the door to take temperatures upon entry and
to guide the public through the process-
- It is recommended that you call the department you wish to see ahead of time to make certain someone will be there to assist you.
- Facemasks are to be worn at all times by the public entering the building.
If you do not have one you will not be permitted access to the building.
- All employees and visitors will be required to have their temperature read upon entering the building.
(Not to exceed:100° F)
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk and throughout the Town Hall.
- You will be required to provide your name, address and phone number.
(the Town is required to gather this information according to NYS for ‘Contact Tracing’ purposes)
date, time in and out, the reason for your visit and which office you are going to.
Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Have you had a fever within the last 3 days?
- Do you now or have you recently, had any respiratory or flu symptoms? (fever, chills, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath or muscle aches)
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled anywhere outside of the state in the last 2 weeks?
If You Have Questions or Concerns about the COVID19 Virus Please Call
The Public Health Department (716)-439-7430
The NYS Healthline is available 24/7 1-888-364-3065
Town of Cambria
Established in 1808, the Town of Cambria once encompassed all of Niagara County and from that, twelve towns were subsequently formed. Cambria has a rich and distinguished past of which we can all be proud.
With a population of approximately 5,900, the Town of Cambria is an interior town, west of the center of Niagara County. The rural character of our town is reflected by the sprawling farms, tranquil fruit orchards, grape vineyards and grain fields, which are scattered among prime residential sites. Offering close proximity to Buffalo, Niagara Falls and Lockport, business owners, as well, are realizing the advantages to re-locating their offices to our Town.
Growth, progress and change are coming to and affecting our town in various ways. Our goal is to handle all phases of change gradually and intelligently with keeping "what's best for all" in the center of our decisions, without losing the "personal touch".
Our Town Hall offices are staffed by caring professionals who are ready to help and service your needs. Please feel free to contact us at any time. We can only improve our service standards by knowing what your needs and concerns may be. Thank you.