TOWN OF CAMBRIA REFUSE DISTRICT
***In Cambria, we are changing the recycling “Week” from “B” to “A” beginning April 2, 2020 on the following roads:
Baer Road (Upper Mt. to Lower Mt.)
Shawnee Road (Upper Mt. to Lower Mt.)
Cambria Road (Upper Mt. to Lower Mt.)
Blackman Road (Upper Mt. to Lower Mt.)
Resident will receive their “B” week collection on Thursday March 26th then on Thursday April 2nd, they will move permanently to “A” week collection cycle.
All residents impacted by the change will receive a letter from Modern notifying them of the change.
Refuse and Recycling Collection
- Garbage pickup day is Thursday, town-wide.
- All items must be at curbside by 7:00 am (garbage, recycling, and large items)
- Recycling pickup day is Thursday, alternating weeks.
For a list of acceptable items, view WHAT CAN I RECYCLE?
- Each household is allowed six (6) containers or bags of trash and one (1) large item per week. The large item can be a piece of furniture, an appliance, or miscellaneous item such as carpeting, bathroom fixtures, etc.
- No one container is to exceed 60 pounds.
- Tires and construction materials are NOT accepted curbside.
- ELECTRONIC items for recycling can be dropped off at the Municipal Building. Call 716.433.8829 for specific details. For a list of acceptable items, view the Recyclable Materials List.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE disposal, contact Hazman USA, 716.998.8073 or www.hazmanusa.com
For any questions or addtional information, please visit Modern's website:
Be sure to check our Spring and Fall Town Newsletters which list special collections, holiday pickup schedules,and changes in rules and regulations.
If you should have any refuse questions, please call the 716- 433-2468 ext. 114