The Community Room is open for rental by Cambria residents only.
There are (10) 6 foot rectangle tables and (1) four foot rectangle table.
Payment and application must be received within 2 weeks of booking
the room or else you will forfeit your reservation.
Please note that all fees for reservation of the
Community Room are NON-REFUNDABLE.
*ABSOLUTELY NO ANIMALS ARE PERMITTED
IN THE COMMUNITY ROOM*
Residents of the Town of Cambria are fortunate to have available for their use an attractive Community Room facility, which is adjacent to the Town Hall.
Use of the room is restricted to residents of the Town of Cambria and civic or non-profit organizations to which they belong. Private fund raising activities are not authorized on the Town of Cambria municipal property. It would be improper to allow certain groups to conduct such events, while denying others the privilege. Rather than to attempt selection of such groups, it is declared that none shall be permitted to conduct fund raising on Town property, and particularly at or within the Town’s community center.
Subject to availability, such individuals or organizations shall be permitted use of the facility and shall conform to established regulations for conduct. A fee of $75.00, as set by the Town Board, is required to be paid at time of application.
Arrangements to schedule use of the facility may be made through the Town Clerk’s office.
COMMUNITY ROOM RULES
- Use of the Community Room is coordinated through the Town Clerk, with concurrence of the Town Board. The Town Board reserves the right to refuse use of the building to any group.
- Keys to the Community Room are signed out from the Town Clerk.
- The use of tacks, pushpins, staples or any other adhesive is not permitted for use on the walls of the Community Room.
- No smoking is permitted in the building.
- No alcoholic beverages whatsoever are permitted on the premises of Town of Cambria property.
- The capacity of the room is not to exceed 75 persons.
- Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking lot only, as per Town Ordinance.
- The room must be left as found (tables and chairs set up or taken down). Tables and chairs should be lifted and carried, not dragged across the floor.
- All “spills” (coffee, pop, etc.) to be cleaned thoroughly. Entire room must be swept following use. The bathrooms must be cleaned thoroughly, as well.
- All debris must be picked up and disposed of properly, and all garbage receptacles emptied. The user of the Community Room is responsible for taking the garbage with them upon leaving the building.
- The kitchen appliances may only be used to keep food warm or cold, not for actual food preparation. Any food spills in or on the stove or refrigerator must be cleaned properly. The sink and strainer must be cleaned, as well.
- Supplies for cleaning the kitchen are provided. All other items necessary for your use of the facility (plates, napkins, glasses, coffee, tea, food, etc.) must be brought in and removed entirely after use of the facility.
- Minors are not permitted to use the facility unless under the direct supervision of an adult at all times.
- The telephone is for emergency use only.
- Lock all doors and windows at the close of the event. Clean fingerprints off glass entrance doors when necessary.
- Immediately following the event, or no later than the next working day, return the key. Key may be dropped in the night deposit box outside the Town Hall entrance. The Community Room will then be inspected for any damage and for compliance with Rules/Guidelines, etc.
- For any problems with the mechanical elements of the room that need immediate attention, phone Steve Kroening at (716) 471-4903. All other problems should be reported to the Town within 24 hours.
- ANIMALS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE COMMUNITY ROOM