TOWN OF CAMBRIA REFUSE DISTRICT
Refuse and Recycling Collection
- Garbage pickup day is Thursday, town-wide.
- All items must be at curbside by 7:00 am (garbage, recycling, and large items)
- Recycling pickup day is Thursday, alternating weeks.
For a list of acceptable items, view WHAT CAN I RECYCLE?
- Each household is allowed six (6) containers or bags of trash and one (1) large item per week. The large item can be a piece of furniture, an appliance, or miscellaneous item such as carpeting, bathroom fixtures, etc.
- No one container is to exceed 60 pounds.
- Tires and construction materials are NOT accepted curbside.
- ELECTRONIC items for recycling can be dropped off at the Municipal Building. Call 716.433.8829 for specific details. For a list of acceptable items, view the Recyclable Materials List.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE disposal, contact Hazman USA, 716.998.8073 or www.hazmanusa.com
Be sure to check our Spring and Fall Town Newsletters which list special collections, holiday pickup schedules,and changes in rules and regulations. If you should have any refuse questions, please call the Supervisor's Office 716-433-8523 ext 112